The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
- Do you want to know more about God the Father, and his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ?
- Is God, the Holy Spirit, calling to you, to come to know His Love and the Truth He speaks?
- Do you desire Baptism and want to become a member of the Catholic Church?
- Are you a Catholic in need of First Communion and Confirmation to complete your initiation in the Catholic Church?
- Are you a Baptized person who has not been taught the wonders of the Catholic Faith?
- Are you ready to take the next step on your spiritual journey?
- Is it time to renew your faith in Christ and to deepen your personal relationship with Him?
- Have you fallen away from the faith of your childhood and feel you need a change in your life for the better?
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults may be the journey for you! We meet once per week from October through June, around the Dining Room table, to learn about the Faith, to grow in Knowledge and Wisdom, to discern our spiritual journey and what God is asking of us, personally. We are Family – God’s Family – a Church Family. Come and be a part of us. Rediscover who you are!
Msgr. Calise will be leading a class of adults who wish to receive the sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist and /or Confirmation.
Classes will be held on Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm at St. Stanislaus Kostka Rectory Meeting Room beginning September 27, 2017.
The sacraments will be celebrated at the Easter Vigil and on Pentecost.
If you wish to join the class, please contact: 718-326-2185 or 326-2236