St Stan’s/Transfiguration Youth Ministry
Open to all 7th & 8th Graders and High School Students only!
Teens who gather, pray and learn to serve in a fun & enjoyable atmosphere.
Welcome to St. Stanislaus Kostka/Transfiguration Youth Ministry….open to all 7th and 8th graders, and High School students from our parishes. Be a part of an exciting year of social events, retreats, prayer, meeting nights, Lock-In, gym nights, church and community service, and much, much more!
St. Stan’s/Transfiguration Youth Ministry 2018 – 2019
Come join St. Stanislaus Kostka/Transfiguration Youth Ministry….
Info: We are 99% paperless – use Parishes’ website for Meeting Postings Web: https://ststanstrans.org/youth-ministry/
When: See Website – for Thursday calendared meeting dates
Where: St. Stan’s School Gym
Time: 7:30pm until 9:00 pm (regular meeting time)
Fee: $25.00 – A parent/legal guardian must accompany you at registration for paperwork to sign Youth Member/Parent Contract.
Youth Ministry Group
Youth Ministry Group
Registration and First Official Meeting: Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 7:30pm in the Gym
Upcoming event/Halloween Party: Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Spiritual Leader – Msgr. Joseph P. Calise
- Youth Leaders – Brittany Madlinger & Katie McCague
- Youth Mothers – Sandy Madlinger & Rosemary McCague & Susan Moore
- All Leaders are Virtus Trained; Youth Faith Formation Trained
- Upcoming events through the year: Halloween Costume Party; toiletries for Veterans in VA Hospital; Christmas Party; Midnight Run for Homeless – collecting gently used coats and blankets; assist St. Vincent de Paul Society; collection for ‘What’s Next’, home for pregnant teens; Annual Lock-in Fast-A-Thon overnight in school gym; Project HOPE – collect nonperishable food to help feed the Homeless; special devotions to Blessed Mother and Saints.
- E-mail contact: email@example.com or, leave message for Youth Ministry with the Rectory in person or by telephone if you have any questions. Rectory Telephone number: 718-326-2185Looking forward to another wonderful Youth Ministry Year!!! 16 Years of Service!!!